Cocoa

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Mar 9 11:27:49 EDT 2014

One reason you haven't got an answer is because you asked after close of business on a weekend. Another reason is that RR doesn't often read this user-supported list.

But their progress on the Cocoa port isn't a secret and if I remember right, is open to public view on github. I don't have the link but it was posted here before.

Anyone still have that?