Setting the location of a MobilePickPhoto

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 11:44:35 EDT 2014

Hi All

I am trying to set the location of a Library photo for the iPad size screen
where the image needs to fit in a image control "ImageField1". When I run
the script in the sim the image always shows in the center of the screen. I
have the script set to set the image in the location I want it to appear
at? What I am I doing wrong? The dictionary gives no help using this
command.

*on* mouseUp

       mobilePickPhoto "library"

       *if* the result is empty *then*

              *# If the result is empty you know the user has chosen an
image and you can start working with it.*

       *end* *if*

   *set* the lockloc of the "ImageField1" to true

       *set* the width of the "ImageField1" to "246"

       *set* the height of the "ImageField1" to "160"

       *set* the left of the "ImageField1" to "738"

       *set* the top of the "ImageField1" to "162"

       mobilePickPhoto "library"

*end* mouseUp
Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062