Put a stack into a variable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 13 18:42:46 EDT 2014

Hi,

If you want to add a new form to an existing application, you can save
the card with the form on your server and download and save it locally
when the app starts. No database involved.

If your app needs to get new form data from the server, that's even
easier. Just download the data and save them in the local database.

It is important to treat interface and data separately.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com