Put a stack into a variable?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 13 18:59:34 EDT 2014

It means that you can make it work. "Go to url" won't work, but you can
download the data, set clipboarddata["objects"] and paste.

Not sure if it is a bug. It is if copied stacks lose properties that
aren't part of the old format. Otherwise I'd call it a feature request.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com