Put a stack into a variable?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:09:43 EDT 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:06 PM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> If you want to move cards within a stack, you can just set the number.

My interest is actually in passing forms from my service to a compiled
customer application.  So if the Western District of Lincoln has it's own
form, the customer could get it from my server, stash it to a local
database, and it would get inserted on program run.  Possibly even for
saving customer generated forms to the local db to be inserted at runtime.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462