please help!!

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Sun Jun 8 01:41:23 EDT 2014

You have all been very kind in trying to help me.
Right now, I am completely disillusioned with LiveCode.
I've wasted an entire day trying everything I could think of and everything
you all have suggested.
I cannot get it to work consistently.  I mean I cannot get the error
consistently and, much worse, I cannot get the program to behave as it
should.
Probably I will go learn some other program because I have had way too many
of these sessions where LiveCode just lets me down.
All the people on this list have been extremely wonderful and helpful.
Right now I am too frustrated and tired to keep going.
Thank you all.