6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Jan 31 12:47:35 EST 2014

I've studied the preferences and I can't find a thing there which
addresses this.  I'd love to experiment with other work arounds such as
a front script, a back script or a plug in, but the script editor window
ignores all of these when it opens.

My old solution of editing the Revolution UI back script "revBackScript"
actually worked kind of well, but as of 6.5.1 you can no longer replace
the RevLibrary file in the Toolset folder with another one you edited
and saved as.  You also can't save any changes to the RevLibrary while
it's open so this, too, seems to be a dead end.

Thanks,

Ray