6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jan 31 12:56:43 EST 2014

On 1/31/14, 11:13 AM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I still see the same thing I reported earlier. I opened a script editor
> window, resized it, moved it to a different location, closed and re-opened
> it.  The resizing and the left edge of the window were preserved but the
> top of the window went back to the location it was in before I moved it.

If I move the editor window so that some of it is offscreen, then it
does reposition itself just enough to allow the entire window to be
visible. That allows users to see all the controls at both the top and
the bottom. But if I move the window somewhere else on screen without
placing any of it out of view, then it retains its setting.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com