6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jan 31 12:13:58 EST 2014

In view of the posts from Kay and Jacque that they don't see this on their
Macs, I just tried this again on my Mac (OSX 10.7.5) with LC 6.5.2.

I still see the same thing I reported earlier. I opened a script editor
window, resized it, moved it to a different location, closed and re-opened
it.  The resizing and the left edge of the window were preserved but the
top of the window went back to the location it was in before I moved it.
 Same thing if I quit LC, rerun and open the script editor.

I see the same behavior on Windows 8.

Obviously there's some other variable involved but I have no idea what it
might be - maybe a preference setting?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>