Edit cell in basic table field

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Feb 23 13:05:20 EST 2014

Rev’s libraries are not debuggable in that sense. If I recall, any stack name that begins with “rev” is considered a Livecode Library (which can be useful for people building their own libraries).

You can still however, use the new assert statement to build logging, or just simply use an answer dialog to view the contents of variables and such. You could also create your own logging script that writes to a low level file and include the handler name, the line of the script and any information you wanted to get from the script.

Remo has a system of breakpoints that do not invoke a step debugger, but rather save the state of all variables at the time of the breakpoint so the developer can review them later. I haven’t heard anything about Remo lately though, so I am not sure if it is still a viable product.

Bob