dg library put errors into msg when opening card?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sun Feb 23 12:33:07 EST 2014

Hi Zryip,

Am 23.02.2014 um 18:14 schrieb zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:

> Klaus,
>
> In the inspector, check each behavior id of groups named "row template 000x".

which is not possible in the IDE unfortunately. :-/
A Datagrid appears as ONE object in the inspector, project browser and rIDE.

> These groups only appear when the datagrid is filled.

What is really puzzling me, that setting the DGDATA results in a correctly filled datagrid!?
So why should the library "mix" different templates in the same datagrid?

When seeting the DGDATA I do not get the error that I get when the card (background) opens,
all works fine!?

> Best,

Best

Klaus