HTTPS

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 7 06:59:35 EST 2013

OK, so your original remark was flippant? I misread. :)

The need for HTTPS really has nothing to do with proxies or however many servers sit between you and the intended recipient. Even 2 computers on the same local network (directly connected) have all their traffic visible to other computers on that network - it's the nature of almost all the physical link layers we use.