HTTPS

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Nov 7 06:47:58 EST 2013

Hi Mark,

Of course I have heard of packet sniffers. However, if two people decide
to make a direct connection between two computers, using one direct
cable, they might as well ask their friend what is going through the
cable instead of using a packet sniffer :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com