Keyboard in IOS and Field Focus

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:36:28 EST 2013

Hi Dave & PystCat

It turns out that the lesson addresses most of the script requirements, but
it does not address how the trigger for moving the Group up. I assume the
text fields that get a focus can be used to trigger the script to move the
group up. Then the hide keyboard key on deactivate would end the group move
up and return the group to the original location.

Your comments and help are priceless. I did not understand about native
control requirement. That is a very useful thing to know. In LiveCode every
rock you turn over reveals another rock to turnover.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41