start using stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:25:12 EDT 2013

Hmm interesting. My dictionary shows it works on IOS, and I just tested it
in the simulator.  It worked!  Would still get kicked by apple, but
interesting nonetheless.

I set up a simple stack with 1 button.

This code in the button (minus the mangling caused by my email client):

*on* mouseUp x,y

   *go* url "http://192.168.254.4/libtest.livecode"

   *wait* 2 seconds with messages

   *close* stack "libtest"

*end* mouseUp

the address and stack are on my local net.

Click the button, the stack opens, waits 2 seconds and then closes
returning control to the main stack.

tested with both 5.5.4 and 6.0.1 community in the simulator (ipad 5.0 +)