start using stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:09:21 EDT 2013

Ah. That would probably be because it would be "running arbitrary code.."
which is against the terms.  There might be a sneaky workaround, but if
you're wanting to submit it to the app store rather than self/internal use
it would probably not be a good idea.

Heres the idea though.

Copy the stack to the clipboard (from your desktop machine)  save the
clipboard data to your web server.. in a database or whatever.

Then on IOS, grab the data gain, push it into the clipboarddata["objects"]
and "paste".

Haven't tried it, no clue if it will work, no clue if you can "paste" a
second stack in on IOS, but maybe it will work.