Dictionary Server nonsense.

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue May 21 02:27:43 EDT 2013

Try finding the "user extensions" folder of LiveCode. Sometimes it's not set correctly, or set to a weird place. You can see what LC 6.0.1 thinks it should be in the preferences, under "files & memory". If you navigate to that folder, there should be a copy of my stack, and a folder containing the SQLite files for each version that BvG Docu 2 ran under. Also, make sure you have write privileges on the folder, so BvG Docu 2 can "remember" that it already built the entries.

One other user has reported that this preference was not set correctly by 6.0.1, and in his case by running 5.5.4 he was able to make LC "see" the folder.

Also, please note that version 1.8 of BvG Docu is discontinued, and does not receive any updates anymore... not that such a thing ever discouraged you xD

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: