start using stack

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:43:51 EDT 2013

If you're talking about remotely putting a stack in use from a desktop app,
you'd need to "go url.." first then start using.

If you're talking about lc server, it would just be a regular file path
relative to the script that is trying to use the library stack.  Same
directory, (and defaultfolder not changed) just start using
"stackname.livecode"

Otherwise give it either a full absolute path or a path relative to the lc
script file.