changing table owners in postgres from livecode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu May 2 22:14:34 EDT 2013

Good point.  The dictionary is kinda confusing on this.  It says "do not
include a semicolon at the end of the statement", then says "some" sql
systems are capable of executing multiple statements, which presumably
means terminating each one with a semicolon.  I guess it means no semicolon
at the end of the last statement.

No idea whether postgres supports multiple statements in one command.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>