Mobile (Android) orientations

neil at runrev.com neil at runrev.com
Fri May 3 05:36:29 EDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I believe the issue you are experiencing is due to the way the kindle fire
handles it orientations.

To rectify this, you will need to create a config file that informs your
application of the correct orientations. More information on this can be
found on page 28 of the Android Release notes under "Device Specific
Orientations"

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--