Password protection in non-commercial 6.0.1

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu May 2 15:41:01 EDT 2013

On May 2, 2013, at 12:41 AM, Richmond wrote:

> On 05/02/2013 02:48 AM, Timothy Miller wrote:
>> On May 1, 2013, at 4:39 PM, stephen barncard wrote:
>>
>>> Well, here's another smart-aleck question while I'm feeling randy.  Are
>>> there script limits in the Community edition?
>> I have no idea. Don't even know what a script limit is.
>
> Perhaps it is time you found out what all these things you don't know about are; unless, fo course,
> you want to go on "being hoodwinked".
>
> Ignorance is not a defence in a court of law.

I never complained that I was hoodwinked. I was momentarily surprised and disappointed.

Jackie took a moment to explain that the loss of password protection in non-commercial stacks was unavoidable. I get that, more or less. Jackie has an admirable talent for explaining things clearly, in a few words. Richard also made some helpful comments.

Nevertheless, you may be both more intelligent and diligent than me, and might also possess more common sense and higher ethical standards.

You have won a free pass to feel really good about yourself all day. Enjoy!

Tim Miller