Mobile (Android) orientations

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri May 3 08:57:39 EDT 2013

I'll try and poke around the engine to find this. If it doesn't work the way I said I might submit a pull request to make it do that because it makes sense... There could be hundreds of devices with that orientation map. Your point about you only having the one device is where I was going with the community managed file. I've only got a transformer prime which appears to work out of the box.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services