How to bring the script editor window in front?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Dec 13 04:30:49 EST 2013

Hello,

using LC 6.0 on Win7 I often have the issue, that I can't get the already
open script editor window in front again, after it was once hidden (because
of showing the desktop or other windows). No TAB-toggling or choosing the
window from the task bar can't bring the editor in front /shown again,
though it is open. It just stays invisible. Closing the stack completely and
reopening it again is the only deal. This is not new to LC 6 or Win7, but
it's just cumbrous.

I know, here are very few people developing on Windows, but perhaps anybody
has experienced the same and has found a trick to show the editor again in
this situation without first closing all.

Tiemo