"this me"?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:54:21 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Ah... OK... off the top of my head I can't remember what "the
> effective working screenrects" returns.

In case anyone in a position to rewrite it is listening, this sentence
needs to be re-written:

"The screenRects function returns a return-delimited list of four integers,
separated by commas."

That doesn't even parse, but if you assume multiple screens it indicates
this:

0
0
1440
900,1440
0
2490
1680

To clarify it I'd update both sentences in that section:

The screenRect function returns a comma-delimited list of four integers.

The screenRects function returns a return-delimited list of comma-delimited
lists of four integers.

Further, "co-ordinates" generally means a location. "Bounds" would be
better.