Is there a way to wrap text in a text entry field?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 24 12:44:09 EDT 2013

On 4/24/13 5:48 AM, Shawn Blc wrote:
> Something that seems so simple is so damn complicated.   I'll mess with it
> for another 4 hours and see if I can get it.  I'll make sure I post my
> success.  Surely, I'm not the only one that has ever wanted to do this and
> do it easily.

It's pretty easy actually, so I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.
The dontwrap property controls text wrap. I've never seen it fail when
it is turned off. The property inspector always shows an unwrapped line
of text though, unless you toggle the little "return arrow" button,
which turns on text wrap in the inspector. But regardless of the
inspector's display, the field itself should wrap.

Do you have listbehavior turned on? List fields do not wrap.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com