Question: Scrollable area with multiple choice questions using radio buttons

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 14:04:24 EDT 2013

Devin is suggesting dataGrid forms because I think he assumed that you want the buttons to move lockstep with the scroll. You can assign a radio button to each line in that object, and the scrolling is managed internally.  A packaged solution.

You could certainly manage a group of radio buttons that tracked the scroll of a field, and that would be a great learning project. Much to handle, but all at the novice level. DataGrids have all that built-in, but they are complex, and you would learn much less, even after you got it running the way you want.

Do both.

Craig Newman