[Android] the files command

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:54:41 EDT 2013

Hello.

I want to create an Android stack that will allow renaming the filenames of
images in a directory, which directory is not necessarily part of
(sandboxed with?) my Android stack itself, and which directory may or may
not be the Android default directory for images (if such a directory
exists?).

For a similar Windows desktop stack I made in the past, what my script did
was to first set "defaultFolder" to the target directory and then get the
"files".

Is there a similarly easy way in Android of accessing picture files and
then renaming them? Can't find what I need in the LC dictionary.

Cheers.

--
Nicolas Cueto