Splash screen localization

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:33:38 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am making an iPhone app whose contents are in 3 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
When the app is opened (on preOpenStack), I detect the user language and then I show all the texts in that language.

Now I have a problem with the splash screens, because the idea is to use a picture with a logo that contains a slogan that must be shown in the language of the user, so I have 3 possible splash screens, one for each language. Really I have 9 splash screens, because the app is made for the 3 iPhone screen resolutions.

So the question is:
Is there any way to decide and change the splash screen to show, depending on the user language ?

The only way I know for managing the splash screens is using the Standalone Application Settings and as far as I know there's no possibility of managing this from there.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Sergio Schvarstein