command line arguments - windows - $#

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Apr 23 19:56:34 EDT 2013

Hi,

maybe it´s just to late here and i just need some sleep.

But for whatever reason i am having problems with the $ command line argument variable under windows.

In my script i have to check the number of arguments with $#, because the number of arguments may vary.

I then want to process the arguments in a repeat loop.
repeat with i = 1 to $#
-- do something with $i
end repeat

But how can i use the values of that command line arguments.
I tried already
$i       returns nothing
value($i) returns nothing
value($&i) returns only the number

I am pretty sure in a project long time ago i was able to get the values.

What am i doing wrong?

Regards,

Matthias