[OT] LC Commercial in the RunRev Store

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:06:23 EDT 2013

How is LC Commercial 6.0 presented in My Account of the RunRev Store.

When I log in I have a big green LC Community Edition button at the top.

Below this I have LiveCode Personal, with an option button that lists the
versions of LC personal I have.

Below this I have LiveCode Commercial with an option button that lists
5.5.4 and all previous version of LC Commercial I've had a license to, but
no where do I see where I can download 6.0

Below this are all the bundles, Academy and 3rd party software I've
purchase through the store.

Also, just above the LC Community Edition big green button is 4 hyper
links; All Products, New LiveCode, LiveCode Legacy and Other Products - the
first three have no effect on what is displayed, only selecting Other
Products reduces the display by removing my Personal and Commercial LC from
the list.

Where is the obvious that I'm missing?