Non_Open Source materials being embedded in OS stacks/standalones.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 14:50:39 EDT 2013

On 04/13/2013 09:25 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> Not sure what the point of your email is,

The point of my e-mail is that, I suspect, for an awful lot of people
who download LC OSS and start using it, this will be their first
experinece with Open Source Software, and they may be completely unaware
that Open Source 'Freedom' comes with its own set of restrictions which
they need to be
aware of.

I am not entirely sure that the documentation that acompanies LC OSS
makes the sort of concerns I have raised clear.