How to make your OSS password work

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 10 15:12:19 EDT 2013

Well, it worked for me.

I logged into my Rev account, changed the password, and then used this password and the usual email address to activate both the windows and the linux versions, and they went in just fine.

I think the problem may be that when you set up the account to download, it somehow is not in sync with your existing account on that same email address - if you have one.

Anyway, this worked fine.

I agree that activation is very odd for an OSS product.  I don't know of another case where its used.

Peter