Open Livecode Login

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Apr 10 15:31:07 EDT 2013

Our position on this is that the vast majority of users are happy to log
in, and we would like to know and stay in touch (if you also permit that)
with the vast majority of you. It really helps us to know how successful
we are being if we have some data. It also helps us to detect issues
quickly, like for example a version that has an install problem.

For the minority who are not happy, well - its open. Create your own
version with no activation!

We appreciate that you do now have a choice. I hope most of you choose to
continue to use our version with activation in it. But it is up to you if
you want to remove it.

(With respect to the various issues with passwords/activations etc, we had
a glitch earlier which affected both commercial & OSS. For this we do
apologize, things should be running smoothly again now.)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code