Script problem

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Fri Oct 26 18:20:23 EDT 2012

Dick,

As far as I can tell, the problem had to do with other marked cards that had checkboxes despite not having a custom property. When I initially tested my code with a sample stack, all of the cards were marked and had checkboxes with custom properties.

In my actual project, there were marked cards but some of the cards did not have checkboxes with custom properties. When I added a little bit more code to catch my empty custom properties, my code was working again without the insertion of five blank lines.  Despite Therry's code to identify checkboxes that had my custom property, I had cards identified as having checkboxes with custom properties when there were none on the cards. Again, I checked all of my checkboxes several times and could not find any with blank strings for custom properties.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com