Explicit Variables again

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Oct 18 15:40:24 EDT 2012

Richard-

> There are probably some users who run with it on, but not many.

...sad, but possibly true.

> IIRC, explicitvars were seen as too cumbersome to work with, since as a
> truly global property the required that EVERYTHING you're using comply
> with it, and too many plugins didn't.

Not at all true.
Oh, wait... you're trolling again, right?
You're correct in that explicitVars only comes into play when you're
compiling a script, but I've always worked with explicitVars enabled.
If it caused problems in a generic sense I'd never be able to run the
IDE.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net