Shell command problem on Windows 7

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Oct 16 17:27:39 EDT 2012

Bob,
My latest post explains more about this - it's not the program
name itself that causes the problem - it's the fact that
I'm passing parameters into the program on the command line enclosed in
quotes - that's what causes the error despite the fact that exactly the
same command works at a Windows command prompt.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>