Missing Digests

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 15 12:52:21 EDT 2012

When I encounter useless drivel, or what I consider to be, I just delete it. That is why it's a great habit to develop, to use descriptive subjects. I'm not sure  I would call anyone on the list a twit though. I get the distinct impression they are all much smarter than me... unless you were specifically referring to me.

Bob