Shell command problem on Windows 7

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Oct 16 17:16:52 EDT 2012

I have an update on this problem.

The "other stuff" mentioned as part of the command line in my original
message includes a file path.  Initially, I did not have quotes around the
file path but if the file path contained a space, I got an error.  I then
put quotes around the file path parameter and that's when the "C:\Program"
error started occurring.

I'l mention again that if I copy and paste the exact same command out of
the LC variable into a Windows command prompt, it works with no error so
I'm pretty convinced this is a Livecode problem, not Windows.

Has anyone seen this before?
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>
PS Ralph - I did try it with no quotes around the program file path but got
the same "C:\Program" error