Creating iPhone App on windows?

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Wed Oct 10 08:33:59 EDT 2012

Hi Tiemo,
unfortunately, on Windows you can just design the iOS interface and
writing the scripts, but NO debug, NO simulation, NO stand-alone production.

Possible solutions are ...
... a real Mac
... an unsupported, unofficial, illegal virtual machine running OSX on
top of Windows
... an on-line mac : http://www.macincloud.com/  ... this I don't tried
but you can start a Trial ...

For android ... no problems, you can work on Win, Mac and Linux.

Guglielmo