Creating iPhone App on windows?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Oct 10 08:26:14 EDT 2012

Timo,

you can use now Windows, Mac and Linux to develop Android Apps with LC. You need also the Android SDK from Google for that.

There is a lesson  at

http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4069/l/27389-how-do-i-become-an-android-developer-on-a-mac

which describes how to "Become a Android Developer." The lesson describes it for Mac, but the steps
for windows are the same.

For iOS you have to use LC on a Mac with Xcode.

Regards,

Matthias

--
Matthias Rebbe