my livecode IDE is sick

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:51:16 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Any ideas what I could to make my livecode IDE works better ?

Running 4.5.3 on Macosx 10.7.5
Please, spare me to update :)

I have few weird behaviors:

- can't execute any commands in the message box

- when I right click on any object to edit the script,
  first time, I have the watch forever, I do a second time the right click,
  then the script editor starts but fills all the screen :(
  When the script editor is already open, it works fine.

  Using Peter's plugin "lcStackBrowser" , I don't have these problems!

- The arrowKey messages are not send most of the time !

I've put in trash my livecode app, reload it form runrev and re-install it.
I've deleted the livecode stack in the runrev preference folder
I've suppressed all plugins.

I have a global variable called: each
Do you have it too ?

Maybe I've the first Livecode virus send by the anonymous anti-cheese eaters ?

Thanks for any ideas,

Thierry