[UPDATE] Free 'Clearview' desktop clock v1.2

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 8 12:47:48 EDT 2012

You put a shortcut to the app in the user's Startup Items folder. Alternately, you cal place it in the All Users Startup Items folder.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Replace the All Users with the user profile folder name for individual startup. Not sure about Vista and up as I don't use those myself.

Bob