Multiple Stack Instances

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Oct 8 13:27:15 EDT 2012

Hey there,

I have come across a scenario when I need to be able to have multiple
copies of the same stack with different form data in the field. So
that the user can have multiple instances of this form available to
switch between. Typically, I just allow them to edit 1 record at a
time and launch that form as a modal or a single palette that fills
and saves the form as it is edited or another one is selected, but
that isn't going to work here.

This seems like rookie stuff, but I am not sure how to go about it.

What kind of process do some of you use to handle this?

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe
andrew at ctech.me