Entire sqlite database wiped of data??

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Oct 8 13:27:05 EDT 2012

I had very similar stuff happen to my SQLite database when I updated my
MAC/OS to 10.7 from 10.6  - I could see the data with my SQLite reader but
LiveCode was not letting me see it. It was inconsistent too. Sometimes it
would all come back. I finally decided that behavior was too flaky for me
and I was already using Valentina for another database so I just converted
the SQLite to Valentina, changed my LiveCode SQL stuff to the Valentina way
I had been using with that other database and all is fine now. It was a
little work but there are so many advantages to using Valentina that it was
all worth it. Download the free Valentina Studio program, it will allow you
to work with your SQLite data and it will convert it if you wish.