ANN: ExplicitProperties plugin available

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Nov 28 09:53:41 EST 2012

That's true - and it's also the same for single line comments, e.g.
    -- this a comment that shows the problem
will foolishly think that "problem" is a property.

I'll have a new version out this week to clean up those two, and (once I
figure out how to do it), handle DataGrid properties somewhat better.

Thanks for the feedback ...
-- Alex.