Date Calculation

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Nov 28 10:33:56 EST 2012

Hey Ya'll,

I thought I had this figured out but I don't and I am not sure where
to go from here.

I want to retreive the date for the monday and the sunday of the current week.

For instance, if it were today 11/28/2012 then I would want to return
11/26/2012 and 12/2/2012 . I was trying to leverage Sara R's Date &
Time library, but even with all those lovely functions I still can't
get what I am after. I know there has to be a simpler way of doing
this than the broken mess I was coming up with. How would you tackle
this problem?

--
Regards,

Andrew Kluthe