how to set the imagedata to a resized img?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Nov 28 05:47:24 EST 2012

Hi Tiemo,

It isn't entirely clear whether you're using imagedata or text. Imagedata always has the dimensions of the image you're retrieving the image data from and never the dimensions of another image, but the text always has the dimensions of the original source.

You can create a smaller version of the imagedata by setting the text of an image to the original picture data, resizing that image and getting the imagedata from it. It is important that you set the imagedata first and resize the image afterwards.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.