[ANN] Game Center crowd funding opportunity

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Nov 4 19:34:28 EST 2012

On 05/11/2012, at 11:08 AM, Jerry Jensen wrote:

> I like crowd funding. If I had any use for this one, current or projected, I'd be in.

Great, that's really important feedback. Basically mergExt is about developing extensions for LiveCode under conditions that make it possible to share them with the community. Developing solutions for a single client and not releasing only helps the one client but it does pay the bills. Developing as a product helps everyone but I've yet to meet a LiveCode third party extension developer that is paying the bills with their product. That's where mergExt's 50-70% of feature funding coming from a client comes in. Crowd funding as an alternative to that one client seems like a good option.

PS I just got 2 more funders and we're now at 2/5 of the target!

Thanks

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services