[ANN] Game Center crowd funding opportunity

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Nov 4 19:39:15 EST 2012

Hi Monte,
I like the idea of crowd funding if it helps get a product out the door.

The only problem I have with your implementation of it, and I may be
misunderstanding it, is that the funders still have to pay something for
what they are funding, over and above the crowd funding amount.

Most of my experience with crowd funding has been with tCD, book, and movie
projects, something with a tangible, finite end product which I always get
for free.  Software, of course, is a little different; a CD is a CD, it
doesn't need to be updated or have bug fixes made to whereas software has
an ongoing maintenance cost.  So I recognize it's a tricky situation to
deal with.

I don't have a solution, just something to think about.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>