htmlText oddity

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Nov 4 18:30:29 EST 2012

Hi Craig,

The answer dialog window checks if the text contains html tags (must start with <p> and </p>) and if it does, it interprets it as htmlText, which makes the tags fo away :-) Try this:

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.